Tip Jar: Alerts & Rules
- Build alerts for specific audiences. This ensures that the right people are notified when an alert is triggered.
- Define global tagging standards. This helps to create consistent alerts that can be applied to all audits.
- Make alerts only on critical items. This prevents you from being bombarded with unnecessary alerts.
- Use custom messages to provide more context. This can help people who are not familiar with ObservePoint to understand the alert and what they need to do to take action.
- Use tags to track the status of alerts. This can help you to keep track of which alerts have been triggered, which alerts have been resolved, and which alerts are still pending.
Watch the webinar for detailed how-to’s on these features that will make managing your website much, much easier!