Whether you are using spreadsheet templates, shared Google Sheets, Salesforce campaigns, web analytics classifications, custom-built internal tools, or similar approaches to facilitate your tracking and metadata management—at some point, all are likely to cause friction, limit efficiency, and prevent you from realizing the full potential of your measurement program.
However, you can navigate these limitations with a touchpoint management solution. In this tip sheet, Overcome the 8 Most Frustrating Campaign Tracking Limitations, you'll learn how a touchpoint management solution can help you:
- Use automation to move past manual tracking efforts
- Obtain in-depth data from your customer's entire user journey
- Maintain ongoing flexibility and control of data values—especially UTM values
- Synchronize your data automatically with extensive MarTech integrations
- Automatically verify URLs through every step of your campaigns