In today’s business climate, especially with the rise in online activity, digital analytics is more important than ever. To stay competitive and deliver amazing experiences to your customers, you need to be a data-driven business.
ObservePoint conducted a survey with over 650 participants from industry professionals of varying positions related to all things digital analytics to discover the answers to questions like:
- What does a data-driven business look like?
- What are the current roles and team configurations in the digital analytics space?
- What analytics solutions are companies using to improve their use of data?
- How are companies responding to privacy regulations?
- How much do companies trust their current digital analytics practices, and what can they do to improve those practices?
Read the report to learn more.