SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 24, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer for MaassMedia, will be speaking at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit is a premiere, mobile-focused online event that brings together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics leaders to learn from one another the best practices and most innovative strategies in the field. The summit will feature 20+ expert speakers who are leaders and innovators in the mobile industry.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said of Hall’s presentation, “Geofencing, when properly executed, provides customers with personalized offers based on location while also giving retailers important insights into customer behavior. Hall’s presentation shows examples of geofencing programs and how similar strategies could help your company.”
Hall’s session is titled, “Good Fences Make Good Customers: The Art of Geofencing,” and during this presentation, he will offer ways to evaluate if geofencing promotions are right for your business by sharing best practices from successful geofencing programs.
“Understanding customers extends far beyond traditional demographics like age and gender. Executing a highly targeted marketing campaign involves knowing how a customer acts and even thinks—and being able to respond in real-time,” Hall said. “Geofencing can be an effective way of reaching customers closer than ever to their actual purchase time.”
The event will also feature the following industry leaders:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Wesley Hall will be speaking at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Interested parties can register and attend the conference through this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.