SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 13, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Viacom’s Oren Kessler, Manager of Data Strategy at Nickelodeon, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Kessler will present “Standardizing Reporting In A Growing Media Landscape,” discussing the story of how Nickelodeon adapted its reporting processes over time as technologies and data needs evolved.
Concerning his own topic, Kessler said, “Data is like horticulture. There is some science to it, some art to it, and it takes a while to get it just right.” Oren Kessler has nearly a decade of experience working in the media and entertainment industry, and focuses on product analytics and data architecture.
Kessler will be among 25+ other speakers addressing the topic “Strategies for Success in 2018,” the theme at this year’s Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is an online event expected to attract more than 5,000 digital marketers, analysts, and other data-driven professionals. As an online event, ObservePoint is able to host a high volume of attendees at no cost to registrants, enabling interested professionals to register and participate from all over the world.
“The Analytics Summit gives companies a chance to sharpen their axe when it comes to data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. He went on to add, “Historically this summit has been a watering hole for the top analytics and digital marketing minds, and we’re ready to give them a platform to share their insights.”
Concerning Kessler’s participation in the event, Baird added, “Kessler plays a hands-on role in executing strategy and generating insights from data. We look forward to hearing the story of how Nickelodeon was able to architect their reporting process to match their business requirements.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Kessler will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey