SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 13, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Tim Trefren, Co-founder of Mixpanel, will present at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online event that brings together over 5,000 professionals in the field of mobile app analytics and marketing to hear 20+ leaders and innovators in mobile and app analytics.
Trefren’s session, “Stop Treating Your App Like a Marketing Channel,” is about the importance of optimizing retention as opposed to just focusing on conversion rates.
“Marketers have relied on analytics to prove out the ROI they create for years. As companies become more product-centric, product teams will need to move in a similar direction. When you’re dealing with retention; you can’t spend your way out of the problem. You need to build better products,” Trefren said about his topic.
“Trefren’s presentation is about understanding the value of an app and its ability to be an immersive experience, not just a transactional one,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “He talks about ways to understand and engage with customers through product analytics as opposed to solely relying on marketing analytics.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit is also pleased to present the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Tim Trefren will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. It’s easy to register and attend this free event. Just follow this virtual portal to get started: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.