Good enough is usually not good enough in today’s competitive industry. As analytics capabilities continue to advance, there appears to be a clear correlation between analytics maturity and ROI. If you are not actively trying to improve your analytics practices you will soon fall behind the curve instead of plowing ahead.
Users and organizations can find methods to mature their analytics practices in an effort to improve their ROI and drive more business. For example, creating advanced dashboards that give added value to your organization can separate you from the competition.
Dashboards are part of our daily business within the data field but often times the people we work with don’t understand or know how to use dashboards the same way a data analyst does. Many decision-makers don’t use dashboards as a resource to gain insights, making it more difficult to communicate important information that is conveyed from your data.
But what if there was a perfect dashboard? What if a dashboard provided more than just facts and figures, but clearly helped drive business? Unfortunately, a universal, perfect dashboard does not exist, but there are multiple approaches you can take to make your own perfect dashboard.
Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group, recently said, “It is not the layout which makes a dashboard perfect. It’s how it helps business to get fast insights and leads to the right actions.”
Buettner, who has over 15 years of experience in the IT environment and digital marketing space, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “The Perfect Dashboard Rocks.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free access to Buettner’s session about creating the perfect data dashboard, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2010 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.