SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 26, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) will be a sponsor at Validate 2019, ObservePoint’s premier customer conference.
The DAA is an organization dedicated to “advancing the use of data to understand and improve the digital world through professional development and community.” They provide training, education, and standardization throughout the industry while also supplying a platform for those in the analytics community to discuss common issues and network worldwide.
ObservePoint works closely with the DAA in advancing the digital analytics industry. In fact, ObservePoint’s co-founder, John Pestana, was recently elected to the DAA’s Board of Directors this June. And as a part of the DAA’s sponsorship, they will be sending one of their own, Executive Director Marilee Yorchak, to participate at Validate this year.
Yorchak will be representing the DAA during the “Sponsor Speed Dating” portion of the general sessions. As the Executive Director of DAA, Yorchak leads a strong staff to serve the DAA’s more than 5,000 members worldwide. Marilee has 30 years of association management experience. Before joining the DAA, she served as Executive Director of the Colorado Chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA), where she presided over the organization's growth from 75 to more than 500 members. Previous to BMA, she was the Executive Director for the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “The DAA is a hub in the digital analytics world; their leadership and collaborative efforts have greatly advanced the industry since their formation in 2004. We couldn’t be more thrilled that they will be sponsoring Validate and want to thank Marilee Yorchak for her participation on their behalf this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Richard Oto, Partner Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium
- Jeremy Fletcher, Principal Software Engineer, Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten VanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead at Marriott
- Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager at Marriott International
- Chris Mavromatis, Senior Systems Analyst at Mastercard
- Julie Parks, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Matt Parisi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.