SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 26, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Team Demystified, Analytics Demystified‘s full-time client support team, will be presenting an analyst expert panel at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The title of the expert panel is, “Debugging Code, People, and Habits: Tips for Better Data Quality Management from Team Demystified.” They will be sharing their top tips to manage data quality across platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
Regarding the panel presentation, Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said, “We are excited to have this dynamic group of analysts presenting at the Analytics Summit. Data quality is a major driving force behind our solutions at ObservePoint and it is an honor to have such an experienced panel addressing this important issue at our event.”
The 2016 Analytics Summit will bring together more than 5,000 digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners to learn from over 30 seasoned analytics experts.
Additional industry leaders presenting at the Analytics Summit include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
This virtual Analytics Summit is to take place November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.