SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 4, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Tealium will be a sponsor at Validate 2019, ObservePoint’s premier customer conference.
Tealium is a tag management platform that now encompasses an API hub, a customer data platform, and other data management solutions. They enable organizations to leverage real-time data for creating insight and building personalized digital experiences across every organizational team, technology, and customer touchpoint.
As part of their sponsorship this year at Validate, Tealium will be sending representatives Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, and Matt Parisi, Senior Manager of Product Marketing to participate in the event. Sandrey has over 15 years of experience across a large range of the digital landscape, with his current role focusing on the collection, processing, understanding, and actioning of digital data. Matt Parisi has over 10 years of strategic marketing experience across both traditional and digital marketing channels. His experience also spans industries working both at consultancies and client-side.
Sandrey will be participating during the “Sponsor Speed Dating” portion of the general sessionsmainstage and Parisi will be leading a breakout session titled, “How Customer Data Maturity Powers the Modern Enterprise.” Parisi’s session will be tailored around the Tealium-commissioned Forrester report, “Customer Data Maturity Powers the Modern Enterprise,” and will discuss the six dimensions of customer data maturity and establishing a center of customer data excellence.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “We work closely with Tealium at ObservePoint to help ensure businesses are collecting accurate data and we have always been impressed with their solution and their team. They are a thought-leader in the digital marketing industry and we’re excited that they will be sponsoring Validate this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.