SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 26, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Tealium is sponsoring Validate 2020 and that Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager, and Alex Sandrey, Director of Customer Solutions & Delivery, will be leading sessions at the event on November 12th.
In his session during the Americas portion of Validate, “A Hybrid Data Collection How To - Why It's Critical Marketers Adopt This Approach,” Spencer will discuss how a hybrid approach with the Tealium + ObservePoint integration can help you take your customer experience to the next level. “Choosing whether to collect and deliver customer data client vs server side is critical to a brands success,” says Spencer. “But which approach is right for your brand?
Alex Sandrey will be leading a session, “Who's Working Harder, You or Your Data?” in the European session. He will discuss how Tealium and ObservePoint customers can benefit when people and processes from two technologies work closer together with an 'under the hood' look at some of the integrations at a technology level, as well as how technologies work together to provide people with a process in which to learn more about their data chain. “There are so many definitions of 'Success' in today's ever-changing digital landscape,” says Sandrey, “a popular view would be the 3 main pillars: technology, people, and process. Yet how do you ensure these pillars are successfully working together?”
Jake Spencer is a Product Marketing Manager at Tealium and has spent the majority of his career working for enterprise technology brands like Talend and SanDisk in all aspects of branding, digital marketing and web analytics.
Alex Sandrey is the Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium. He has over 15 years of experience across a large range of the digital landscape, with his current role dedicated to building, running, and improving on an already amazing Customer Success Delivery team in EMEA for Tealium that focuses on the collection, processing, understanding, and actioning of digital data. His team consists of Project Management, Digital Strategy and Implementation Engineering and helps new (and existing) customers in implementing Tealium within their organization.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- Pam Frei, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Nick Huang, Manager of Business Intelligence & Online Commerce at Epson
- Charlotte Castillo, Senior Analyst at Epson
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Glen Horsley, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Dorian D. Regester, Digital Analytics Consultant
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Eric Van Pyrz, Full Stack Engineer, Assistant Vice President at M&T Bank
- Ed Devine, Sr. Program Manager, Data Privacy & IT Compliance at Fandango
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Dimitri Terhout, Digital Analytics Developer at Carrefour
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Spencer will speak on November 12, 2020 at 12:35pm EST and Sandrey will speak at 14:30 CET. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.