SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 5, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint, will be presenting at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is an online conference that is free for attendees. It brings together 5,000+ analytics professionals and mobile app marketers to hear from 20+ innovators in the field of mobile analytics as they present on a variety of mobile-centric topics.
Sneed’s presentation, “7 Ways to Win at Testing Your Mobile App Analytics,” focuses on the importance of data quality from your app analytics and how to implement seven best practices on what to measure and test to boost your app’s performance.
“Mobile app analysis is equally important as mobile app development—and you have to know the data you are working with is sound,” Sneed said about her presentation topic.
“User demands are always changing and making sure you can trust the integrity of your data analytics strategy is essential to keeping your app highly competitive,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Mobile app analysis is just as important as app development. Sneed presents seven ways to ensure your data is accurate in order to make smart decisions and ensure quality insights.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also hear from the following movers and shakers in the field of mobile app analytics:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Sun Sneed will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Register and attend the event at the following virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.