SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 20, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance, is honored to announce that their own Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is expected to attract more than 5,000 analytics, digital marketing, data governance and other data-driven professionals to attend. The event is 100% virtual, allowing attendees to log in and attend the event from around the world. Attendees will be able to watch speaker sessions, interact with thought leaders and network amongst themselves.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The goal of putting on a virtual event is to replicate as many of the aspects of an in-person conference online, while making the presentations and networking opportunities available at a broad scale.” Concerning the speakers, Baird said, “We’re fortunate to have speakers with a wealth of technical expertise and industry thought leadership who can help event attendees jumpstart their analytics and data governance programs.”
Sun Sneed, one of the event’s 25 presenters, will address how to reign in your mobile app analytics strategy with seven best practices to measure and test in order to boost your app performance in the coming year.
Regarding her own session, Sneed said, “Building an engaging mobile app isn’t a matter of bloating your app with a large amount of features, or even creatively marketing it. Rather, creating an app is about refining experiences and paying attention to the details you uncover from app analytics analysis. To do this well, you must have complete confidence that your data is sound.”
The lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Sneed will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.