SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 2, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Stephen Blake Morse, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle, will present at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a premiere, free online event that will bring 5,000+ analytics professionals and mobile app marketers together in a virtual forum where they will hear 20+ movers and shakers in the field of mobile and app analytics.
Morse’s presentation, “Unify your Mobile Analytics Data and Strategy,” will show how proper data planning and technology can prepare you to win the battle to unify your mobile analytics data and strategy, while continuing to leverage best in class analytics and marketing solutions.
“The mobile era has ushered in unprecedented innovation in marketing and analytics technology, but it has come at a price of proliferating data silos, SDK bloat, and an increased engineering/business execution dependency,” Morse said. “Leading mobile companies are moving to embrace modern day infrastructure that unifies and enriches customer data, deploys it rapidly within and across the modern growth stack of solutions, and uses it to deliver personalized customer experiences.”
“It is important to implement a great plan and strategy when it comes to unifying mobile analytics data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Morse talks about ways to bring together a unified strategy that will leverage best in class analytics and marketing solutions.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also feature these industry leaders and innovators:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Stephen Blake Morse will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register and attend this free event, follow the online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.