SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 31, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Seth Poplaski, Analytics Architect at Texas Instruments, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Poplaski is responsible for designing, implementing, and testing digital analytics solutions to fuel innovation, personalization, and business insights for ti.com. He is also a member of the Data Integrity team at Texas Instruments (TI) which implements processes for monitoring and testing the data collected by TI’s various marketing platforms. Prior to TI he was a consultant, helping many of the world's top brands gain business value from their analytics solutions.
Poplaski balances business and technical acumen to deliver creative and effective solutions. His session is entitled, “Integrating ObservePoint into your Development Process" and will be teaching several tips and tricks on how to automate tag audits in pre-production environments to reduce and catch errors before they go live.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said of Poplaski's presentation, “Seth has a wealth of knowledge on the best practices of data governance implementation and creating solutions to engender accurate and valuable data. His session will ensure that those in attendance come away with new strategies and tools to create their own unique solutions, and we are more than excited for him to present at Validate.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing beauty and outdoor activities. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Poplaski will speak on September 19th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.