SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 10, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that RIVN will be sponsoring Validate 2019.
RIVN helps companies comply with privacy regulations like GDPR and CCPA by simplifying and expediting the process of customer data deletion. Their platform allows companies to identify customer data and delete it at the push of a button while also obtaining a record of that deletion for further compliance.
Jer Tippets, RIVN’s co-founder and CTO, will be participating in the “Sponsor Speed Dating” portion of Validate’s general session where sponsors will be responding to questions regarding their companies, their relationship with ObservePoint, and how they can help improve attendees’ various business practices as well.
Tippets is a web analyst expert with over a decade of experience helping large companies organize, standardize, and make sense of their online data. From media to retail to non-profit organizations, Jer has architected and implemented solutions that span across diverse verticals within complex organizations to bring consistency, accuracy, and dependability to the data. After years of sharing millions of users data across thousands of partners, Jer has recently taken a turn to help companies be more mindful of their users privacy and what data is shared.
“Jer has a wide breadth of experience with digital marketing, and as cofounder of RIVN, is fulfilling the recent need for data privacy regulation,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “We’re thrilled that RIVN will be sponsoring Validate this year and look forward to hearing from Jer during our sponsor session.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.