SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 10, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce Lori McNeill, Chief Technical Adviser at Riptide Analytics, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 virtual Analytics Summit brings together 25+ thought leaders and analytics experts who will share tips and tricks, best practices, technical deep-dives and other industry insight on November 17th, 2016. Registrants can attend breakout sessions, keynote addresses and panel discussions online, from the comfort of their own office spaces.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said of the event, “I have been astounded by the quality of speakers we have been able to gather for this event. Top-end industry influencers from a variety of technical and professional backgrounds within the digital analytics space will be offering killer insights to around 5,000 registrants about how to optimize their data collection and analysis processes.”
Lori Mcneill, who will be presenting “No Dev Resources? No Problem! 6 Technical Hacks for Analytics Practitioners” said of her own presentation:
“I’ve experienced the struggle of being painfully unfamiliarized with data collection processes. But thankfully I was able to hack my way through to understanding. In this presentation I will be walking participants through some of my most used ‘hacks’ for increased self-sufficiency in getting the data they need, transforming data into something they will use, and saving time with ‘lite’ automation.”
Other speakers that will be joining McNeill include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
McNeill will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey