SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 5, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that REI’s Ryan Storment and Nolan Cross will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Ryan Storment is a front-end developer at REI, responsible for the suite of analytics tools used by developers and marketers at REI. Nolan Cross, program manager for digital insights at REI, connects people from all over the company with the tools and data they need to run their corner of the business.
A primary focus of their work is to ensure the trustworthiness of the data pipeline so the business can make well-informed decisions. Their session at validate, “Quality Assurance: What Software Testing Can Teach Us About Data Integrity,” will explore how an automated software testing strategy might be applied to data governance using ObservePoint coupled with a continuous integration service, highlighting how REI continues to implement this strategy.
“Nolan and Ryan are a great team, demonstrating how analysts and developers can work in tandem to spur company advancement and their session will help others to do the same,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Their work ensuring data integrity makes them great candidates to speak at Validate this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains, famous for its amazing beauty and outdoor activities. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Storment and Cross and will speak on September 18, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.