SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 29th, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence and Data Engineering at NBC News Digital, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Symuleski has spent the better part of his career working in the digital marketing and analytics space. While working as a data strategist he was able to build a center of excellence around implementation and now serves as the lead stakeholder for NBC News Digital's transformation into big data collection and advanced analytics.
Peter Symuleski’s session at Validate is titled “NBC News Digital's Transformation from an Analytics Team to a Technology Organization.” He will share NBC News Digital’s path of growing from a web analytics shop into something much greater. In addition, he will discuss practical solutions for implementing of web analytics, tag management solutions and dive deeper into our ongoing journey into a serverless data lake ecosystem.
“NBC has a massive digital presence, and Peter has successfully stood at the helm to transform NBC's analytics practices into the business intelligence powerhouse that it is today.” said Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “His insights will be invaluable to all those in attendance, but particularly to those who are seeking to evolve and expand their organization. We are more than excited that he is presenting at Validate this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Symuleski’s session will take place on September 19th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.