SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 25, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Peter O’Neill, founder of L3 Analytics and MeasureCamp and Director of LeapThree, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
ObservePoint expects 5,000+ digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners to attend the event.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said, “Every one of the speakers at this event is a heavy hitter. And their excitement is contagious. Anxious to offer actionable insights, these thought leaders are raring to help analysts, digital marketers and stakeholders who really want to make their analytics work for them, instead of the other way around.”
Peter O’Neill, founder of a rapidly expanding analytics conference known as MeasureCamp, will be offering some basic “tricks and hacks” about how to get the most out of a Google Analytics implementation.
O’Neill said, “Google Analytics is used by millions of businesses worldwide. Yet there are many functional abilities within the platform that remain unharnessed simply because people don’t know that they are available or don’t know how to use them.”
He hopes to help companies resolve that issue.
O’Neill will be joining other influential thought leaders at this event, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
This virtual Analytics Summit is to take place November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey