SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 18, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that, Peter O’Neill, Director of Analytics at Ayima and Founder of MeasureCamp, will be speaking at the Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS), on January 15, 2020 11am - 4pm EST.
However, while digital analytics data is never “accurate,” it needs to be trusted. If data can’t be trusted, then it’s worthless. Speaking on the topic, Peter O’Neill stated, “Establishing trust in the key conversion actions captured within any digital analytics tool is critical for organizations to actually use the insights the tool provides to inform their actions & decisions.”
So, how do you establish trust in transactional analytics data?
In his session, “Identifying and Resolving Transaction Discrepancies,” O’Neill will discuss approaches to ensure that transactions & revenue are accurate enough, covering how to identify and resolve issues when the discrepancy is > 5%.
In 2006, O’Neill stumbled upon the world of digital analytics and discovered a passion. His passion is driven by a simple truth – used appropriately, digital analytics can transform organisations by helping managers make smarter decisions that impact performance. He founded MeasureCamp, a digital analytics unconference now running in over 20 cities around the world, and also co-founded MeasureBowling. Peter O’Neill is also a frequent speaker and keynoter at digital conferences around the world.
The Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS) is ObservePoint’s annual online summit that draws together over 5,000 analysts and digital marketers from around the world. This year’s theme is “Great Experiences Start with Accurate Data” and some of the top analytics experts in the industry will present on how to create better user experiences with better data.
Speakers at this event include:
- Krista Seiden, Founder and Principal Analyst at KS Digital
- Peter O'Neill, Director of Analytics at Ayima, Founder of MeasureCamp
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO of Cardinal Path
- Tanu Javeri, Senior Global SEO Strategist at IBM
- Erica Eischeid, Marketing Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Jose Bergiste, Director of Data & Analytics Engineering at Cognetik
- Lea Pica, Data Storytelling Advocate at LeaPica.com
- Shawn Reed, Sr. Director, Marketing Technology Solutions at Blue Acorn iCi
- Aimee Bos, Sr. Director, Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Jon Tomlinson, Sr. Analytics Architect at Metric Partners
- Mike Maziarz, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Chris O’Neill, Solutions Engineer at ObservePoint
- Andrew Geddes, Sr. Manager, Consulting at ObservePoint
- and more
Learn more and register for the event here: VAS 2020
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 150 employees across its offices in London, New York, San Francisco,Stockholm and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.