SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 8, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager for Adobe, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Murphy has spent the past 3 years as Technical Alliance Manager at Adobe helping guide technical strategy across disciplines for key integrations with Adobe’s Premier Partners. He also concentrates on analytics data, ethical use of audience data, and personalization. Prior to Adobe, he focused on analytics, testing, and optimization as a Senior Technical Consultant for Omniture (before it was acquired by Adobe) and lead web development efforts at Axis41.
Murphy will be part of an Industry Expert Panel which will discuss what it means to be a digitally intelligent company and how to get there—from organizational structure, to process strategy, to implementation maintenance, to data security. Other panelists include: James McCormick of Forrester, Paul Murphy of Adobe, and John Pestana of ObservePoint and Omniture.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, stated, “Paul’s passion for the use of data from strategy to personalization and privacy, combined with his years of experience in the field, make him a valuable addition to the expert panel this year. We’re thrilled he will be participating.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains, famous for its amazing beauty and outdoor activities. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Murphy and will speak on September 19, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.