ObservePoint Hosted First Executive Digital Governance Event (EDGE)￼
SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 22, 2022— ObservePoint hosted its first EDGE event in Park City, Utah, on September 20th-22nd, 2022.
EDGE is an exclusive, intimate event where attendees can collaborate with industry experts, world-class brands, and peers to formulate solutions for governing digital technologies, website experiences, and privacy compliance across their organization. Attendees participate in strategic leadership forums and workshops that focus on company-wide governance strategy, problem-solving and prevention, and competitive differentiation.
Highlights of EDGE include unique networking opportunities, onsite dining experiences, and recreational activities such as fly fishing, hiking, and mountain biking.
- David Snow - Special Guest Speaker
- Mell Santa Lucia - Sr Manager Marketing Privacy Stewardship, Dell
- Tyrone Battle - Web Operations & Analytics Consultant, Dell
- Jon Revill - Software Engineering Dir, Marketing Tech, Truist
- Laura Chase - Sr Director of Web Analytics & Insights, Providence
- Russ Painter - Director of Testing & Optimization, Lendio
- Tony Dittmer - Analytics Architect, Disruptive Advertising
- Kyle Woodruff - ObservePoint
- Rob Clarke – ObservePoint
- Cameron Cowan - ObservePoint
ObservePoint’s next EDGE event will be held on November 2nd-3rd, 2022. Space is limited, so if you would like to attend, reach out to your ObservePoint representative for availability and registration details.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
ObservePoint empowers insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers using automated data governance. Our automated Technology Governance, Privacy Compliance, and Campaign Performance solutions enable companies to scan their digital properties for data collection errors—ensuring they are collecting accurate, secure data to guide their decisions.
ObservePoint’s Digital Governance solutions bring insights, automation, and compliance to the chaos of customer experience data.