SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 5, 2018 — ObservePoint, the premier solution for governing analytics and marketing tags, announced they will be hosting their annual customer conference, Validate, in Park City, Utah on October 2-5.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists, and each other. Sessions focus on addressing analytics-centered challenges and solutions through technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
The list of guest speakers boasts inspirational speaker and explorer, Chris Burkard, as well as dozens of industry experts, including:
• Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
• John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technical Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
• Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
• Tim Crandley, Marketing Technology & Transformation Leader at Holland America Line
• Joael Harbi, Digital Analytics Solutions Engineer at CBS
• Andrew Isaacs, Principal at Cognizant
• Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
• Elizabeth “Smalls” Eckels, President at Smalls Analytics
• Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
• And More
The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences, and revitalizing recreational activities including golfing, hiking, fly fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, and yoga—all within the breathtaking Wasatch Mountain Range that surrounds the world-famous Park City, Utah.
“We’re excited to give customers, partners, and all other digital measurement advocates the chance to get out of the office and out of a traditional conference setting to spend some time with ObservePoint,” said Rob Seolas, CEO at ObservePoint. “We’re a Utah-based company passionate about Utah’s technology boom and its amazing outdoors, and Validate is a way to bring those two passions together and share them with our customers and partners.”
The guest list for Validate 2018 already includes brands like Disney, CBS, Delta Airlines, Texas Instruments, Turner, Ancestry.com, Marriott, and many more.
Validate begins on October 2 and ends on October 5, 2018. To attend or find out more information about this event, follow the portal here: Validate 2018.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.