SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 30, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC, will be speaking at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a premiere, online conference hosted by ObservePoint. The event is free and brings together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics professionals to hear over 20 leaders and innovators in the field of mobile analytics present on a variety of mobile-centric topics.
Kiss’ presentation is titled, “How Cross Device Analysis Taught Us the Value of Our Apps,” and she will discuss the impact of cross device analysis and walk through how to shift a product team’s strategy to provide your business a better understanding of the value of mobile apps. “Mobile apps provide value to the business which is not fully measured,” Kiss said about her presentation.
“Mobile apps can attract your most engaged customers, but these interactions are not limited to your app. Your customers interact on multiple platforms,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Kiss talks about how app interactions can lead to conversations on desktop. She shows how important it is for businesses to understand user interactions across platforms, illustrating the importance and value of apps.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit will also feature the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Moe Kiss will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. For registration and to attend the event, follow this online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.