SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 19, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst for Yamaha Corporation of America, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Mike Harmanos will be presenting “Agility and Component-ability in Analytics in 2018,” discussing how analytics reached new and dazzling heights in 2017, while making a prediction that in 2018 analytics will focus on the speed and adaptability of building out those insights.
Speaking of his topic, Harmanos said, “As analysts, we are tasked with heavy workloads, not enough time, constant learning. Embracing agility and breaking work into components may be one way to stay ahead of workloads in 2018.”
Mike Harmanos is among the 25 speakers in the Analytics Summit, a free, one-day, virtual conference that brings together digital marketing and analytics professionals from around the world to develop new skills, discover new strategies and explore new technology.
“The Analytics Summit is all about helping organizations combine the right expertise, technology and vision for the future to compete in the digital world,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “When companies correctly apply data, they set themselves apart from the competition. This event gives companies a chance to sharpen their axe when it comes to data”
Speakers will address topics that include analytics, digital intelligence, data visualization and storytelling, data governance, enterprise data integration, reporting and more.
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Mike Harmanos will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.