SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 11, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Michele Kiss is a recognized digital analytics leader, with expertise ranging across web, mobile, marketing and social analytics. A charismatic presenter and writer, Michele will bring her knowledge and enthusiasm for web analytics to Validate 2019 in her session titled “Digital Analytics Hacks for the Masses.”
During her session, Kiss will present clever ways analysts can extend their use of existing tools while also saving time. She will also participate in an industry expert panel to discuss new trends, technologies, and techniques in the industry.
“Michele’s thought leadership in the analytics space has helped countless analytics practitioners draw actionable insights from their digital data,” said Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “We’re excited to have her speak at Validate this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Joy Driscoll Durling, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Jeff Reeck, Analytics Architecture Manager at Texas Instruments
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Tom Loomes, Head of Digital Data & Marketing Technology at RS Components
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- And more
Kiss will speak at Validate on September 18, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey