SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 13, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Metric Partners will be a sponsor at Validate 2019, ObservePoint’s premier customer conference.
Metric Partners is a digital marketing consulting agency that provides education, analytics, business intelligence, and data activation aid to companies seeking to improve their relationships with their users and increase their industry influence.
As part of their sponsorship this year at Validate, Metric Partners will be sending Brett Lamoreaux, Sr. Partner & Co-Founder, to participate in the “Sponsor Speed Dating” portion of the general sessions.
Lamoreaux is an accomplished account executive that's been in the digital marketing industry for over 10 years. Lamoreaux co-founded Metric Partners 2 years ago and leads sales and customer success. He always strives to understand and help solve client issues and is not satisfied until they are happy.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “Metric Partners is a great company that has already accomplished a lot in providing holistic digital marketing consulting to companies. We are certain that Metric Partners and Brett will be a great addition to Validate this year. ”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.