SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 8, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Matthew Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions, will present a keynote address at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
Gellis’ keynote session, “Digital Etiquette – Our Role As Guests In the Consumer’s World,” focuses on the importance of reaching your mobile consumer base in a high stakes mobile marketing world and how to create experiences the customer will relate to.
“Mobile marketers who understand they are guests in the consumer’s world today will be most effective at creating the transformative experiences of tomorrow,” Gellis said about his presentation.
“Gellis talks about how important it is to remember that we are visitors to the consumer’s world,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “People on the cutting edge of mobile marketing realize that it is about more than just the device. This presentation focuses on how to interact as guests in the customer’s world to create better, more engaging campaigns and strategies.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit is an online, premiere event hosted by ObservePoint. This free conference will bring together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics professionals to hear 20+ innovators in the field of mobile analytics present on a variety of topics.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Matthew Gellis will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. This event is free to attend and held online. To register, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.