SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 31, 2017 — ObservePoint is excited to announce Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint, will be presenting at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
Thomas’ presentation, “How Smart Companies Transform Their Mobile Testing Paradigms,” will address ways to define, develop, and measure your mobile application testing strategy to ensure the best results.
“To win in today’s market requires a vigorous mobile application testing approach to make sure your app meets the guidelines defined in performance strategy,” Thomas said about the presentation.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online event that brings 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics professionals together in a premiere forum to hear 20+ leaders and innovators present on topics crucial to mobile and app analytics success.
“Ensuring that your app meets customer expectations and business objectives through mobile app testing is essential,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Thomas talks about ways to implement a mobile app testing strategy that can keep up with fast release cycles, device fragmentation, and more.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following industry leaders:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Matt Thomas will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register and attend this free, online event, follow this link: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.