SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 16, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint, will be presenting at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
Maddox’s session is called, “Meeting Your Mobile Analytics Challenges Through Automation,” and is about implementing new, better ways of mobile data validation. The presentation walks through how to automate app quality assurance and validate analytics. “How do you validate data? With constant attention, like a goldfish. It only goes belly up when nobody is watching,” Maddox said about his presentation.
“Traditional ways of mobile analytics validation are tedious and take up valuable time,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Maddox talks about the new, streamlined way to validate mobile data and app quality assurance for faster, more accurate information.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online conference hosted by ObservePoint. This premiere summit brings together over 5,000 app analytics professionals and mobile app marketers to hear 20+ innovators and creators in the field present on many different topics.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following industry leaders:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Matt Maddox will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Follow this virtual portal to register and attend the free, online event: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.