SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 8, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO/Co-Founder at Alight Analytics, will be speaking at the inaugural Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2106 Analytics Summit is a virtual event that is expected to draw in 5,000+ analytics and digital marketing executives, directors, managers and practitioners, who can all attend the online event from the comfort of their own office spaces.
“We’re thrilled to provide an opportunity for industry influencers and professionals to come together and interact in this virtual environment,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “The speakers we have scheduled share a wealth of analytics wisdom, and this event will help gather that expertise into one online location.”
Matt Hertig, an accomplished speaker and digital marketing thought leader, will be one of 30+ presenters at the event. He will be presenting “The Truth About Marketing Analytics,” a presentation on some of the problems that digital marketers and analysts face in trying to garner insights from their data.
Regarding his own presentation, Hertig said, “With so many service providers and promises in the marketplace today, it’s hard to understand which marketing analytics tool might be the best fit. I’m going to be sharing the best solutions to automate your marketing data gathering process, build repeatable dashboards and deliver actionable insights and recommendations.”
Other speakers at the event include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Hertig will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey