SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 12, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant for Adobe, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Matt Crupe is a digital marketer with a background in development who uses strategy to tackle complex technical issues. Before starting with Adobe, he worked for Numeric Analytics where he developed Adobe Analytics module for the AngularJS framework, overcoming the challenges associated with tracking single-page applications. He also specialized in third-party API integration and video tracking for Adobe and Google Analytics. In addition, he has a deep understanding of Adobe and their products which allow him to take a holistic approach when approaching clients and their projects.
Crupe’s session at Validate is titled, “Leveraging ObservePoint During Your Adobe DTM to Launch Migration.” Crupe’s presentation will combine his in-depth knowledge of the transition from DTM to Launch with his understanding of ObservePoint to communicate strategies on how to execute the transfer smoothly.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “Matt has a deep grasp of what the DTM to Launch migration entails for Adobe users–both the transferral process as well as the great rewards that come after–and how ObservePoint can help facilitate the transition. I can’t think of a better candidate to present on this extremely relevant topic. We’re so excited he will be presenting.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Crupe’s session will take place on September 19th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.