SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 3, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Marriott International’s Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead, and Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Vickery has worked for Marriott for 23 years and in many positions. She has been in eCommerce for nine years and specializes in tagging, A/B optimization, datalayer implementation and analytics. She also has extensive experience in Adobe Launch, Ensighten, Test and Target, Omniture, and ObservePoint.
Meenu has 21 years of experience overall in the IT and digital world, and has been working as an automation manager for Marriott International for the past six years. Her expertise is in managing, leading, and integrating mobile and web apps for server applications. These apps use automated and manual procedures to lead and train teams across the globe in 16+ languages.
Vickery and Meenu’s session at Validate is titled, “Setting up for Success with ObservePoint.” Their session will be an open forum about setting up naming conventions, rules, shortcuts, folder set-up, build uploads, and everything else that makes ObservePoint’s WebAssurance and AppAssurance experience user-friendly.
“Vickery and Meenu combined have over 40 years of experience and have extensive knowledge of ObservePoint’s solutions as well,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “They are well-qualified to be leading the discussion on how to leverage ObservePoint to get the most out of your MarTech. We’re thrilled they will be attending.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Richard Oto, Partner Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium
- Jeremy Fletcher, Principal Software Engineer, Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten VanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead at Marriott
- Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager at Marriott International
- Chris Mavromatis, Senior Systems Analyst at Mastercard
- Julie Parks, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Matt Parisi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- And more
Vickery and Jakkula’s session will take place on September 18th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.