SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 9, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc, will be presenting a keynote at the first annual Analytics Summit hosted by ObservePoint.
An innovative online event that will bring together 5,000+ registrants to hear from 30+ experienced thought leaders, the 2016 Analytics Summit is anticipated to be an exceptional opportunity for analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners to glean valuable insights from industry influencers.
“This event will be one for the books,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “The caliber of thought leadership that we will have concentrated into this online event is sure to provide an exceptionally enlightening experience for attendees. We are very excited to be able to provide a platform where attendees can glean valuable insights from the top industry influencers.”
Matt Langie will be speaking on the topic “The Power of Human Engagement in a Digital World.” Concerning his own topic, Langie said, “A digital-only journey is insufficient for some customers. In order to not only drive conversions, but to capture the loyalty and devotion of customers, you must present an opportunity for human-to-human interaction which, in turn, creates revenue lift that would be otherwise lost.”
Joining Langie at this event will be other influential speakers, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Langie will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey