SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 16, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance and tag validation, is honored to announce that Lea Pica, Data Visualization and Storytelling at Search Discovery, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Pica is an accomplished speaker, instructor, podcaster, marketer and analyst, with over 14 years of experience building search marketing and analytics practices. She will present “Inspired Insights: The PICA Protocol for Actionable Data Viz,” teaching how to use data storytelling and visualization in a clear, compelling and impactful way.
Concerning her own topic, Pica said, “Learning how to present analytical insights in a clear, compelling, and impactful way is the difference between becoming indispensable or fading into the woodwork.”
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning Pica’s topic, “Data is only valuable inasmuch as it is actionable. Part of making data actionable means applying an effective data collection strategy, but the other part is effectively communicating what data means. Pica’s topic will hit home for professionals who want to improve how they communicate their findings to decision-makers.”
Pica’s presentation will be among 25 other presentations given by data-driven professionals from leading companies, all hosted within the Analytics Summit virtual event environment.
A 100% online event, the Analytics Summit expected to attract more than 5,000 digital marketers, analysts and other data-driven professionals.
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Pica will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey