Who can afford to spend money these days without truly understanding the value of your return on investment? By itself, ROI does nothing, but by measuring it, it becomes useful for measuring success over time and it can take the guesswork out of your business decisions.
By using digital analytics solutions to compare marketing campaigns and measure performance, you can easily recognize and improve your ROI, but it doesn’t stop there.
Often times, the value of our marketing efforts can be understated because we stop at ROI and hardly ever configure and use the ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) in our marketing strategy.
While utilizing your marketing channels, it is best to calculate both ROI and ROAS in order to help you to fully understand and measure the real value of your digital marketing efforts.
Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics and Marketing recently asked, “Do you know the difference between ROI and ROAS? You should! Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.”
Fisher, who has gained experience in the analytics industry for over 20 years, working for companies like SiriusXM and Scripps Networks will further address this topic during her presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “ROI vs. ROAS Understand The Value of Your Marketing Efforts.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free online access to Fisher’s session on utilizing ROI and ROAS in your marketing strategy, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- David Booth, Chief Commercial Officer at Cardinal Path
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Fisher will present at the Analytics Summit on October 25th, 2018. To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.