SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 16, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that, Krista Seiden, Vice President of Product Marketing & Growth for Quantcast, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
As Vice President of Product Marketing & Growth at Quantcast, Seiden manages 5 key functions across the Quantcast business with a large team spanning product marketing, growth marketing, commercialization, product specialist, and user research. Before Quantcast, Krista was an analytics advocate and product manager for Google Analytics, advocating for all things data, web, mobile, optimization and more. Krista is a keynote speaker, practitioner, and writer on analytics and optimization. She is also a passionate supporter of #WomenInAnalytics and writes an influential blog at www.kristaseiden.com.
Seiden will be participating on the industry expert panel at Validate 2019 alongside Michele Kiss from Analytics Demystified, Paul Murphy from Adobe, and James McCormick from Forrester Research. They will be responding to current questions in the digital insights and analytics industry.
“Krista is has an abundance of experience in the digital marketing and analytics world.” said Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “We are so excited she will be attending Validate this year and look forward to learning from her insights and comments as part of our experts panel.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing beauty and outdoor activities. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Joy Driscoll Durling, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Register for the event: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.