Mention growth marketing and people get all aflutter or they give you a deadpan stare.
What is growth marketing? Is it just a made-up term from a bunch of new-age optimizers looking for a fancy title? Is it marketers spinning their services in a new way? A buzzword for a game of bingo?
Growth marketing is all about attracting more engaged customers. Because it has its roots grounded in analytics, experimentation and product development, companies can easily find ways to implement growth methods into their marketing efforts. That is, if they know where to start.
Growing a digital business and proving the ROI of your digital efforts can be tough. Without effective measurement and growth practices in place, we can hinder the full potential of the data we’ve collected and the marketing decisions we make.
Learning and implementing growth methodologies and tactics can help your business get ahead of the curve.
Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics, recently said, “Growth marketing is important, it’s different, we can all do it, and most importantly, it’s how measurement works for growth.”
Seiden, who has over 10 years of experience in the analytics industry working as an Analytics Manager for Adobe and a Product Manager for Google, will further address this topic during her presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Measurement for Growth.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free online access to Seiden’s session on learning and implementing growth methodologies, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group
- David Booth, Chief Commercial Officer at Cardinal Path
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.