SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 7, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to present Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate and Product Manager at Google Analytics for Firebase, as a keynote speaker at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online conference hosted by ObservePoint. During this virtual event, over 5,000 analytics professionals and mobile app markets come together to listen to 20+ leaders in the field of mobile and app analytics.
Seiden’s keynote session, “Moving from a Web to a Mobile World,” is about her journey moving from web analytics to mobile app analytics. She will address topics such as the mobile ecosystem, metrics that matter and using mobile data to drive growth.
“As the world moves from web to mobile to cross-platform to IOT and beyond, let’s not forget the basics,” Seiden said about the focus of her presentation. “Not unlike teaching an old dog new tricks, as a web analyst I’ve had to learn to apply the knowledge I’ve gained on web to new platforms using old and new techniques to drive growth.”
“So many businesses and agencies have spent the past decade optimizing based on their web analytics data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “We are excited to have Krista sharing her own journey of moving from a web-based world to understanding the different data models and use cases for mobile app analytics by using the decade of knowledge she has for web and tweaking and applying many of those concepts to mobile.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following industry leaders:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Krista Seiden will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Register and attend this virtual conference by following this portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.