SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 11, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions, will be speaking at the 2016 Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit is anticipated to be an exceptional opportunity for analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners to glean valuable insights from 30+ experienced industry experts.
Gellis’ presentation, “Data Integrity – Why Your Data May Be Wrong,” takes a practical look at the true impact of data credibility issues on the cost of analytics within an organization and how the problem is only magnified by non-credible external data sources.
“True data credibility is achieved through constant refinement of the entire measurement framework, but with so many variables impacting data integrity it’s more important than ever to ensure your data is protected and trusted through correct testing, automation and expertise,” said Gellis regarding his presentation.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning Gellis’ session, “Data integrity and quality is paramount when it comes to analytics and decision-making in this data-driven era. Matt Gellis’ topic is at the very center of what we do at ObservePoint and we are honored to have him addressing such an important issue at the summit.”
Additional industry leaders at the summit include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Gellis will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.