SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 26, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Kevin Jorgeson, co-founder and CEO of Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Kevin Jorgeson is best known for his 19-day adventure to complete the hardest free climb ever. Together with his companion Tommy Caldwell, Jorgeson spent 6 years planning and preparing to climb the Dawn Wall of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. In 2015, Jorgeson and Caldwell summited after a 3000-foot climb, completing a lifelong dream.
“We’re more than excited to have Kevin join us as a guest speaker at Validate this year,” says Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “This event has always been an amazing combination of professional inspiration and outdoor experiences, and Jorgeson embodies both of those ideals.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Colleen Berube, CIO and Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Jorgeson will speak at Validate on September 19, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey