SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 26, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Kevin Jorgeson, co-founder and CEO of Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Kevin Jorgeson is best known for his 19-day adventure to complete the hardest free climb ever. Together with his companion Tommy Caldwell, Jorgeson spent 6 years planning and preparing to climb the Dawn Wall of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. In 2015, Jorgeson and Caldwell summited after a 3000-foot climb, completing a lifelong dream.
“We’re more than excited to have Kevin join us as a guest speaker at Validate this year,” says Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “This event has always been an amazing combination of professional inspiration and outdoor experiences, and Jorgeson embodies both of those ideals.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Joy Driscoll Durling, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Elizabeth Small Eckles, President at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Jeff Reeck, Analytics Architecture Manager at Texas Instruments
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Tom Loomes, Head of Digital Data & Marketing Technology at RS Components
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- And more
Jorgeson will speak at Validate on September 19, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey