SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 26, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance, is honored to announce that their own Ken Holladay, Senior WebAssurance™ Product Manager at ObservePoint, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Ken Holladay will present on how marketing technologists should focus their efforts to create a convergence of clean, enriched data, innovative strategy and a stack of technology solutions that make sense for their goals.
Speaking on this topic, Holladay said, “This year, and continuing on into 2018, there is a growing recognition for the need to govern the data collected by marketing teams and to ensure that data is accurate and complete. Governing data that doesn’t have the right question attached to it doesn’t do you any good. You need a strong marketing technology strategy to build a mature data governance practice on.”
Holladay will be among the 25 industry leaders presenting at the Analytics Summit, a virtual, one-day conference expected to attract more than 5,000 digital marketers, analysts, and other data-driven professionals. The event provides these professionals from around the world with an opportunity to discuss strategies, explore new solutions and network with one another in a dynamic virtual environment.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The Analytics Summit allows us to host the top analytics minds along with thousands of attendees. The event is a special opportunity for data professionals worldwide to build up their insights portfolio and optimize their organizations using data.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Holladay will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.