As marketing channels transition to cloud-based technologies, customer experiences are becoming more seamless and opportunities to connect data across touchpoints are more obvious.
Now, there are more data integration opportunities from cloud-based technologies, but the foundational work of establishing a measurement framework is still the same as it was when only the website was in the cloud.
From this, the potential impact on the customer experience and business outcomes are much greater.
To be successful in today’s competitive business environment, you need to manage your current cloud-based data and analytics ecosystem in order to align customer journey data points that can be efficiently measured.
By maturing your data and analytics cloud-based toolset, you’ll be able to provide superior data and customer experiences.
Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum, recently said, “Data leaders are well suited to lead connected product development initiatives – they’re not just enablers (though they can also be). This is done through discovering problems through shadowing customers or employees, gathering and analyzing data to understand the impact of solving the problem, leading cross-functional teams to devise and implement solutions to the problem and then measuring the impact, managing the resultant datasets and monetizing the connected product further.”
Bellin, who has spent over 20 years as an analytics and technology innovator working for companies like Google and Digitaria, will further address this topic during her presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Data & Analytics Ecosystem and the Marketing Cloud.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free access to Bellin’s session about cloud-based marketing and strategies, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2010 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.