SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 6, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Julie Park manages the global privacy program for the Church and oversees compliance with global data privacy laws and regulations. Julie is also a member of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee (DPIAC) and an adviser for RIVN. In these roles she provides advice and input on programmatic, policy, operational, administrative, and technological issues that relate to personally identifiable information and other privacy-related matters. In 2016, Julie was accepted as an IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) and holds several information security and privacy professional certifications.
Park’s session at Validate is titled, “Beef Up Your Security: Privacy and Security Regulation Compliance.” Her session will focus on the shifting legal landscape of data privacy and how digital marketers and analysts need to shift with it. Participants will take a deep look at the implications of new legislative pieces, like GDPR and CCPA, and discuss how data collection enhancements within the ObservePoint platform give firms the best chance to remain compliant.
“Julie’s passion for data privacy and security, as well as her extensive experience in the field, make her one of the best candidates to teach on this subject,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Data privacy is an extremely relevant topic and participants won’t want to miss Julie’s session. We’re thrilled she will be attending.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Park’s session will take place on September 18th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.