Machine learning can open up new methods to audit and monitor tags in a way organizations have never seen before.
Machine learning can help move the modern enterprise beyond describing what tags are on your site, what data is being collected, and what could be fixed to identifying where to look next to prevent compliance and governance problems.
With machine learning in the context of tag auditing and monitoring, you can build a training file using data points that help you interpret the results and make smart decisions based on your personalized machine learning model. This will allow you to identify non-compliance issues from your governance and compliance initiatives while driving performance.
Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata, recently said, “because this is the future of the industry and people’s jobs, every organization and employee can benefit from learning more about machine learning.”
Phillips, who has over 10 years of experience implementing digital analytics, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Predicting Tag Compliance using Machine Learning.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free access to Phillips’ session about tag compliance and machine learning, as well as additional sessions hosted by more than 20 data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2010 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.