SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 3, 2020— ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Jordan Avalos and Pam Frei, Senior Analysts of Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines, will be leading a session at Validate on November 12th, 2020.
During their session, “Data Governance Tips & Tricks: How to Do Even More With ObservePoint,” Avalos & Frei will discuss how to make the power of ObservePoint work for you even more. This session covers how to utilize lesser-known features and capabilities of ObservePoint to enhance your data governance, such as LiveConnect, Action Set Library, Webhook integrations, Google Sheets Add-ons, and more!
Jordan Avalos is a Senior Analyst for Digital Implementation at Southwest Airlines, his experience consists of 10+ years of web development and programming with a recent switch into an implementation analyst role. He has a wife and 3 beautiful daughters. He finds his inner solace while working out and quoting 80’s movies.
Pam Frei is a Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies and specializes in communication across a variety of work groups. She has nearly a decade of experience in the analytics industry and with her background in technical writing, web development, and analytics she has a gift for communicating easily with technology groups, marketing groups, and analysts.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- Pam Frei, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Nick Huang, Manager of Business Intelligence & Online Commerce at Epson
- Charlotte Castillo, Senior Analyst at Epson
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Glen Horsley, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Dorian D. Regester, Digital Analytics Consultant
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Eric Van Pyrz, Full Stack Engineer, Assistant Vice President at M&T Bank
- Ed Devine, Sr. Program Manager, Data Privacy & IT Compliance at Fandango
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Dimitri Terhout, Digital Analytics Developer at Carrefour
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Avalos & Frei will speak on November 12, 2020. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.