SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 23, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified, will be speaking at the Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The Mobile Analytics Summit will bring together 5,000+ mobile app marketing and analytics leaders and practitioners to learn innovative mobile strategies and best practices from over 20 of the most brilliant minds in the industry.
“Companies are becoming increasingly dependent upon apps to connect with their customers. Mobile app measurement presents unique challenges, and should go much deeper than downloads, opens and crash metrics. Lovett offers a practical approach to measuring the actual business success of your mobile app,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said in regards to Lovett’s presentation.
During his session, “A Practical Strategy for Measuring Mobile App Success,” Lovett will discuss the areas that traditional mobile app measurement metrics are lacking and how to solve these problems by taking a practical approach to mobile app measurement that quantifies success through strategic alignment, technical documentation and tactical execution.
“Mobile app measurement is a beast because of the platform challenges, behavioral nuances and technology limitations,” said Lovett, “But we’ve figured out how to tame the beast by applying a strategic approach to quantifying success using analytics.”
Other industry leaders who will be speaking at the event include:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
John Lovett will be presenting at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Register and attend the conference through the event portal at https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.