The tech industry is a competitive world of big data and increasing complexity, so it’s more important than ever to have a firm understanding of the critical components of a data strategy, including how to evolve and remain competitive with it.
It’s important to know how your data strategy can align your business to work toward common goals and help evolve a culture of data-based decisions.
A data strategy can lead to achieving specific business outcomes and is supported by a data and analytics ecosystem, but the hard part is having what it takes to design and maintain a modern data strategy that delivers.
To create a sustainable data strategy across an enterprise, it is key to understand your data, architect a solution, and activate your data, with the end goal of better understanding your marketing performance and ROI.
John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery, said about the subject: “Many companies today are generating data at an astounding rate, but they’re scrambling to catch a data wave that’s likely going to swamp them. We’re working to help organizations strengthen their data practices to collect data with purpose and integrate their multi-sourced data into a coherent strategy that delivers insights, efficiency, and opportunity.”
Lovett, who has worked in the industry for over 16 years with companies like Analytics Demystified, Forrester, and the Digital Analytics Association, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Data, data, everywhere: Leveraging an actionable data strategy to understand your marketing ROI.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free online access to Lovett’s session on leveraging your data strategy to improve market ROI, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- David Booth, Chief Commercial Officer at Cardinal Path
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Lovett will present at the Analytics Summit on October 25th, 2018. To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.