SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 21, 2018 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that John Livingston, Senior Manager and Technology Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe, will be presenting a keynote address at ObservePoint’s Validate conference on October 2-5th 2018.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists and each other. Sessions focus on technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts. The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
During Livingston’s keynote presentation, “Data Governance Beyond the Data,” he will teach a holistic data governance maturity model that encompasses key pillars of data governance and organizational readiness to help professionals be prepared for whatever data-related challenges they may face in the future.
Livingston will also be leading a roundtable session titled: “Trust in the Data… One CoE at a Time.” In this roundtable, he will lead the discussion on how a Center of Excellence (CoE) can make a huge impact in overcoming organizational data challenges; and how a CoE is possible, regardless of company dynamics and size.
Livingston is an enterprise technology solutions leader with over 19 years of experience in delivering solutions, facilitating change, optimizing processes, and unlocking business value for customers. He currently leads the Analytics Technology Consulting Practice within Adobe Consulting. In his seven and a half years at Adobe, he has worked with many of Adobe’s Experience Cloud customers across various verticals to enable success with their Analytics implementations as the foundation for their digital programs.
“I am looking forward to John’s presentation at Validate because he is going to reveal which data practices keep organizations from realizing the full potential of their data. This is crucial for companies that base any of their business decisions off of their data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint.
The list of guest speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Chris Burkard, Explorer, Photographer, Speaker and Author
- Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Tim Crandley, Head of Global Marketing Technology at Carnival Corporation
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Elizabeth “Smalls” Eckels, President at Bancroft Digital
- Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
- Adam Jenkins, President at Digital IQ, INC
- Anthony Magee, Senior Director of Product Marketing at SYNTASA
- AJ Resnick, VP of Marketing at Wine Access
- Joael Harbi, Solutions Architect at CBS Interactive
- Chris Andres, VP of Global Customer Success at Tealium
- Brian Shampnois, Director of Analytics at Brooks Bell
- Dan Roden, Corporate Evangelist at Domo
Livingston will speak at Validate on October 3rd & 4th, 2018. To register and attend this event, follow this portal: Validate 2018
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.